Monday, March 23, 2009

Back to the Beginning

The happy news is that I ran today, actually ran! My MRI results came back and they weren't as bad as we thought they were going to be. Turns out, I only sprained my knee (waa waa, yep I feel like a big baby!)
I was actually terrified to get back on the treadmill. The first 10 minutes were really tough, I think mentally more than anything. I had to concentrate a whole lot on my stride, it still seems really goofy to me.
My cardio is gone. It looks like I'm start back to were I was 4 week before the injury. I'm bummed about that, but trying to get past it. Hopefully it won't take as long as I think it's going to take to get back to where I was before. Good thing there is still lots of time before the half marathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment